7.04.2008

为了艺术 为了爱情 Vissi d'arte, vissi d'amore


早期《托斯卡》(Tosca)歌剧海报


Vissi d'arte, vissi d'amore,
I lived for my art, I lived for love,
我为艺术而生,我为爱情而活

non feci mai male ad anima viva!
I never did harm to a living soul!
我从未伤害过任何生灵。

Con man furtive quante miserie conobbi aiutai.
Whatever misfortunes I encountered I sought with secret hand to succour...
面对无数的苦难,我一再悄悄地伸出援手……

Sempre con fè sincera
Ever in pure faith,
我永远真诚信仰,

la mia preghiera ai santi tabernacoli salì.
my prayers rose in the holy chapels
忠诚地在圣堂礼拜祷告

Sempre con fè sincera diedi fiori agl'altar.
Ever in pure faith, I brought flowers to the altars.
始终真诚地在圣殿上献花

Nell'ora del dolore, perchè, perchè, Signore,
In this hour of pain, why, why, oh Lord,
在这悲痛的时刻,为什么?为什么?上帝呀!

perchè me ne rimuneri così?
why dost Thou reply me thus?
为什么你这样来回报我?

Diedi gioielli della Madonna al manto,
Jewels I brought for the Madonna's Mantle,
我奉献珠宝装饰圣母的外衣,

e diedi il canto agli astri, al ciel,
and I gave my song to the stars in heaven,
对着天上的星辰歌唱,

che ne ridean più belli.
which shone forth with grater radiance
让他们更辉煌地照耀着。

Nell'ora del dolor, perchè, perchè, Signor,
In this hour of distress, why, why, oh Lord?
但在这伤心的时刻,为什么? 为什么?上帝呀!

ah, perchè me ne rimuneri così?
ah, why do you reward me thus?
啊!为何你竟如此回报我?

没有评论: