7.04.2008

我亲爱的爸爸 O mio babbino caro

意大利里科迪(Ricordi)公司出版《贾尼·斯基基》(Gianni Schicchi)歌剧总谱封套。



O mio babbino caro
Oh my dear daddy
哦,我最疼爱的爸爸,

Mi piace è bello, bello
I love him, he is so handsome
我爱他,他是那么的英俊

Vo'andare in Porta Rossa a comperar l'anello!
I want to go to Porta Rossa to buy the ring!
我要去罗莎港去去买一枚戒指!

Sì, sì, ci voglio andare!
Yes, yes, I mean it
是的,是的,我无论如何都要去

e se l'amassi indarno,
and if my love were in vain
如果我的爱情徒劳无功,

andrei sul Ponte Vecchio, ma per buttarmi in Arno!
I would go to Old Bridge and throw myself in the Arno River!
我会去老桥,我将纵身跳入阿诺河!

Mi struggo e mi tormento!
I fret and suffer torments!
我如此被痛苦煎熬着!

O Dio, vorrei morir!
Oh God, I would rather die!
哦,上帝, 我宁愿死去!

Babbo, pietà, pietà!
Daddy, have pity, have pity!
爸爸,我恳求你

Babbo, pietà, pietà!
Daddy, have pity, have pity!
爸爸,我恳求你

没有评论: