7.04.2008

当我独自走在街上 Quando men vo



早期里科迪(Ricordi)公司出版《波希米亚人》(La Bohème,)歌剧总谱封套。


Quando men vo soletta per la via,
When I walk all alone in the street
当我独自走在街上

la gente sosta e mira,
People stop and stare at me
人们都用那惊奇的目光

e la bellezza mia tutta ricerca in me
And look for my whole beauty
把我悄悄地端详

ricerca in me da capo a piè.
From head to feet
从头到脚把我端详一遍

Ed assaporo allor la bramosia sottil che dai vogliosi occhi traspira
And then I taste the slight yearning which transpires from their eyes
而我享受着从他们眼中流露出来对我仰慕且渴望的光芒

e dai vezzi palesi intender sa alle occulte beltà!
and which is able to perceive from manifest charms to most hidden beauties.
人人都表示爱慕和赞赏

Così l'effluvio del desìo tutta m'aggira
So the scent of desire is all around me,
我全身上下有着无穷吸引人的魅力

felice mi fa! felice mi fa!
it makes me happy!it makes me happy!
多让我愉悦!多让我高兴!

E tu che sai, che memori e ti struggi
And you, who know, who remember and suffer
你,这一切你是知道的,也都记着和忍受着

com'io d'amor, da me tanto rifuggi?
how can you escape?
你怎么能逃脱

So ben: le angosce tue non le vuoi dir
I know: you won't amit that you're in torment
我知道:你不愿承认你为我饱受身心煎熬

ma ti senti morir!
but it's killing you
但这正要着你的命!

没有评论: