7.04.2008

人们叫我咪咪 Sì, Mi chiamano Mimì


早期意大利里科迪(Ricordi)出版的《波西米亚人》(La Bohème)歌剧总谱封套。

Sì, Mi chiamano Mimì, ma il mio nome è Lucia.
Yes, they call me Mimi, but my name is Lucia
是!人们叫我咪咪,其实我的名字是露琪娅。

La storia mia è breve: A tela o a seta ricamo in casa e fuori...
My story is brief, to cloth or to silk I embroider at home or outside...
我的身世很简单,无论在家里还是在外头,我都是靠刺绣维持生活…

Son tranquilla e lieta ed è mio svago far gigli e rose.
I am peaceful and happy and it is my pastime to make lilies and roses
我的生活平静愉快,整天从自己绣的百合花和玫瑰花中得到安慰,

Mi piaccion quelle cose, che han sì dolce malìa,
I like these things, that have such sweet enchantment,
我喜欢这些花朵,它们以魔法般的魅力,

che parlano d'amor, di primavere, che parlano di sogni e di chimere,
That speak of love, of springtime, that speak of dreams and of visions
向我表白爱情和春天,向我讲述那奇妙的仙境和梦幻

quelle cose che han nome poesia...
These things that have poetic names
它们都有自己诗情画意的名字…

Lei m'intende?
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗?

Mi chiamano Mimì, il perché non so.
They call me Mimi, And why I don't know.
人人都叫我咪咪,为什么这样叫,我都不清楚,

Sola, mi fo il pranzo da me stessa.
Alone, I make lunch for myself the same.
我的单身生活,晚饭时自己一人用餐。

Non vado sempre a messa, ma prego assai il Signore.
I do not always go to mass, but I pray a lot to the Lord.
我虽然一向不去教堂作弥撒,但我却经常向上帝祷告。

Vivo sola, soletta
I live alone, alone.
我始终就一个人生活着

là in una bianca cameretta, guardo sui tetti e in cielo;
There is a white little room I look upon the roofs and heaven.
住在那白色的小屋,抬头就可以望见屋顶和天空,

ma quando vien lo sgelo, il primo sole è mio,
By when the thaw comes, the first sun is mine
当积雪溶化的时候,那春天第一缕阳光是我的

il primo bacio dell'aprile è mio!

the first kiss of April is mine!
那四月的春意之吻是我的独有的

il primo sole è mio!
the first sun is mine
那第一缕阳光是我的!

Germoglia in un vaso una rosa
Rose buds in a vase
瓶中的玫瑰花一旦成活发芽,

Foglia a foglia la spio!
Leaf and leaf I watch it!
我是何等珍爱它的每片嫩叶,

Cosi gentile il profumo d'un fiore!
That gentle perfume of a flower!
那鲜嫩的花朵向我散发异香,

Ma i fior ch'io faccio, ahimè! i fior ch'io faccio, ahimè, non hanno odore.
But the flowers that I make, alas! they don't have odor!
不过,我亲手制作的这些花朵,实际上并没有什么香气!

Altro di me non le saprei narrare.
About me I would not know how to tell
关于我的事,再想不到还有什么可以说的,

Sono la sua vicina che la vien fuori d'ora a importunare.
I am your neighbor who come unexpectedly to bother you.
我是你的邻居,常来打扰你使我心中非常不安

没有评论: